The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia Marriage Committee,
Invites you and a select group of leaders who have a Greek-Australian heritage to an important forum relating to the future of marriage in our community.
We wish to canvass your differing views and listen to the opinions of contemporary influential Greek-Australians on this important topic.
There will be a brief outline from three experts who will discuss various issues related to the forthcoming plebiscite.
This will be followed by a Q&A session.
The panel will comprise:
- Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, Founder of the Ruth Institute
- Professor Michael Quinlan Dean, School of Law Sydney, University of Notre Dame
- Dr. David van Gend, General Practitioner, Toowoomba
- Professor James Athanasou, Associate Professor University of Sydney
- Professor Iain Benson, International Constitutional and Human Rights Lawyer, School of Law Sydney, University of Notre Dame
Thursday, 19th May 2016 at 6.00 p.m. for a 6.30 p.m. start
Refreshments will be served from 6-7.15pm
- May 19, 2016 at 6pm – 9pm
251-253 ELIZABETH St
Sydney, NSW 2000
Google map and directions